Bus driver returns iPhone forgotten in his bus by a passenger

A bus passenger has hailed a driver who returned his iPhone to him after he left it in his bus. Olanrewaju Oluwatosin Michael narrated what happened, writing: "I took a bus from ife to Ibadan today , on getting to Ibadan I didn't notice my iPhone dropped already inside the bus...Despite the fact that it was off already this driver saw the phone charged it and kept if on .on till I called ..He picked up the call when I called and returned my phone ...I cudnt believe it...All thanks to Mr Raheem for this good deed..." The post Bus driver returns iPhone forgotten in his bus by a passenger appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"There is no single logical reason to get married" Writer Ayo Sogunro says

COVID-19: NCDC & States applaud Mantrac Nigeria for donating Medical equipment, Test kits and PPEs

Download Music Mp3:- Benji shoro – Lemons to Lemonade